Position: Assistant Programming Specialist
· Develop new mobile apps, websites and other software needs from clients.
· Think out of the box and creatively value add to assigned tasks.
· Support and work on projects as assigned.
· Diploma in Information Technology or Diploma in Mobile & Network Service or other relevant Diploma. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
· Possess a flexible and willing-to-learn attitude.
· Must have programming background.
Position: Customer Service Executive
· Assisting our B2B clients in technical queries and set-up.
· Assisting our clients' stakeholders on daily basis through our hotline and email.
· Working closely with in-house programming team to relay UI and UX feedback and potential improvements.
· At least 1 year experience in IT technical assistance or customer service.
· Diploma in Information Technology or related disciplines.
· Committed to high standards of service to our clients.
· Enjoy interacting with people.
· Able to work in a team.
· Basic knowledge of mobile app development concepts is a plus
· Work on real life projects that is pivotal to the company's growth.
· Collaborate with professionals from various walks of life, ranging from bankers to government officers to media.
· Have strong interest in programming and desire to learn new things.
· Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving.
· Are willing to go the extra mile, think out of the box and innovative.
Interested parties to email resume and include a current picture to